Ginless Tonic Mocktail with Zewidtu Jewel
Meet Brooklyn's, Zewiditu Jewel, creator and host of "Sober in The Morning," a weekly podcast and newsletter that aims to awaken her listeners spirit through impactful conversations on mental health, sobriety and emotional healing. In an effort to redefine sobriety, she puts her focus on mental wellness. Part of which, starts with healthy alternatives. We caught up with Zewiditu to get the recipe for her tastiest Mocktail!
@zewiditu on Instagram
- Begin with ice as much as you'd like
- Add 4 ounces of non-alcoholic gin like Amass 'Riverine'
- Squeeze in the juice of one lemon wedge
- Top with 2 ounces bitters like Dram 'citrus'
- Add lemon for garnish or flavor
- Stir with your bar spoon
Cover with foil and bake in the oven on 400° for 30 min.
Enjoy with your favorite chips! Tortilla, cassava, black bean chips, whatever you prefer. Guilt free!